Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday April 2

Beautiful day, very warm (90 degrees) ... good AM run (for the dogs, my allergies are killing me) ... down the hill, up by the back fence, watched the horses, the flowering cherries are now blooming... gave Ginger meds, fed and kenneled ... went to work then realized the offices in Aiken I go to were closed (state and county closes for Good Friday) ... went to church, then picked up some plumbing supplies for husband and returned home ... dizzy as a snake, the pollen really affects me ... not as bad out where I live, so after awhile got on mower ... Ginger follows me back and forth, back and forth, and was getting slower, so took her back inside for a rest ... husband by this time in back on tractor .... got clippers and set off to clip blackberry brambles growing through our fence , tok Ginger with me (when I clip branches I'm more stationary and she doesnt get tired following me back and forth) ... mowed a little and ALL the dogs (including Ginger) ecstatically rollled in the clippings, with yips and moans of pleasure (I went back over to where they were t make sure it wasn't a dead critter of some kind they were rolling in, nope, just grass clippings...) getting dark so headed back to the trailer, got food, fed and kenneled, brought Ginger in for evening meals and eggs ... she seems very restless now, won't stay still (well, she slept a lot today), I keep letting her out to go round and turn on the motion lights, then back in for a brushing, then some ground turkey soup, then a gas pill ....I've noticed some evenings she's like this, she usually eventually settles down and snoozes at my feet. ... Another beautiful day for my sweet red girl, who is out dancing in the dark right now, turning on the lights .... thank you all for your prayers and support, I cherish every message you send me (and read them to Ginger).
--
Mary Lou
DB,Banshee,Ginger and Snoopy(dogs)
Damcat
Callie in spirit (04/90-06/07)
http://marylouandcompanions.blogspot.com/
http://gingeroftheflyingears.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment