Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday March 12

Foggy again this morning, took all for AM run, Ginger very energetic, all dogs energetic after been cooped up yesterday ... gave Ginger meds, fed and kenneled all, went to work. Husband let all out again, said Ginger kept wanting to come inside and nap. Started raining in afternoon, when I got home it was raining hard, husband had run, fed and kenneled all then let Ginger inside ... big storm, thunder and lightening, Ginger very nerved up (she's used to being in her kennel in storms) quieted down when I went into bathroom with her (a small space being what she's used to in storms) ... gave her evening meds (including the new at home chemo pill), supper snack (eggs, ground chicken). Still all nerved up, wanted to go out, still raining, went out quickly then sat on porch with me, dried her off, back inside. Brushed her, cuddled her, loved on her, she's finally quieted down and is snoozing at my feet. Another good day for my sweet red girl, still loving life, still eating voraciously, still dancing .....

I feel a bit better today, your messages, candles and prayers comfort me so much, and, I know in my heart and soul that Ginger is being helped by your compassion and kindness ... let me share with you the messages from 2 candles lit today for Ginger ... For Ginger, This light, like the light you bring to all who love you will always burn brightly in our hearts! and Ginger...Prayers here that you become the beautiful Redhead who danced the dance to defeat the beast! Run with the wind beautiful girl...


--
Mary Lou
DB,Banshee,Ginger and Snoopy(dogs)
Damcat
Callie in spirit (04/90-06/07)
http://marylouandcompanions.blogspot.com/
http://gingeroftheflyingears.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment