Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday March 19

Beautiful day, perfect weather ... Ginger raring to go today, took all for lovely AM run, the peach trees are blooming in clouds of pink, the sky is a brilliant blue ... my beautiful red girl especially vivid against the new green grass (and weeds) ... Banshee and Ginger continued digging in the 'cave' under the old chinaberry tree, Snoopy chased her ball and DB chased Snoopy ... then back up the hill, fed and kenneled, went to work. Husband left all dogs out today with workers (no concrete being poured or anything the dogs could 'mess up') then kenneled to meet me in town mid afternoon ... I returned home around 530, let all out, Mattie from next door joined us, I mowed for awhile ... Ginger follows me back and forth, up and down the hill (Snoopy rolls in the new mown grass, she is now green ... DB and Banshee go about their own business until I stop the mower, then appear for treats, little Mattie runs around and around and teases the big dogs)... I figured Ginger was getting too tired so back up the hill and went inside with her and let her rest awhile. Husband returned home, he then worked in the garage while I mowed a bit more (Ginger stayed with him) then got food, fed and kenneled,then brought Ginger in for evening meds as it was dark ... she got some ground chicken soup and egg too ... she seems very restless now, she was lying at my feet but kept getting up and down, so I let her out for a nightime run to turn on all the motion sensor lights ... another good day for my sweet red girl. Thank you all for your prayers and support .. here is a candle message from last night I'd like to share ...'Ginger, May the sun shine brightly on you and the love you inspire, make you strong. God will always watch over you and your guardian.'

--
Mary Lou
DB,Banshee,Ginger and Snoopy(dogs)
Damcat
Callie in spirit (04/90-06/07)
http://marylouandcompanions.blogspot.com/
http://gingeroftheflyingears.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment