Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday March 30

Cooler,beautiful sparkling spring day ... let all out for AM run, Ginger runs happily from her kennel and around the shed, then down the side and joins us at bottom of hill, lively and cheerful today ... watch the horses playing in back, bucking and cavorting, ride through the still unmowed vetch (the purple weed) towards the now blooming pear trees, then back to trailer for AM meds, got food, fed and kenneled, greeted husband's worker , then off to work ... long day, hearing in Columbia, I am really tired ... got home and lay down but Ginger was having none of it, nuzzled me awake so I got into my work clothes, got clippers and headed out for more branch clipping, accompanied every step of the way by Ginger, the other dogs, including Mattie, coming and going between me and husband who is mowing on tractor (Snoopy rolling in the new mown grass and turning green)  ... managed to slice up my arm on the branches, back to trailer for bandages, then husband manages to slice his finger up trying to get something unstuck on the tractor... back for more bandages ... nightfall, got food, feed and kennel all, bring Ginger back in for evening meds and scrambled egg ... she is still hungry, gave her greound turkey ... she settles for awhile on the porch with me, then runs out turning on all the motion lights ... back in for a good brushing.... ah, another good day for my sweet red girl!

Thank you for your continuing prayers and messages of support, Ginger and I are blessed to have your company on this journey...

--
Mary Lou
DB,Banshee,Ginger and Snoopy(dogs)
Damcat
Callie in spirit (04/90-06/07)
http://marylouandcompanions.blogspot.com/
http://gingeroftheflyingears.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment