Saturday, February 6, 2010

Monday Jan.25

Mon Jan 25

As my last update said, I was going to leave Ginger out in her doghouse-kennel with the other dogs last night,as there was no covered area for her to go out and pee near my railer and she had not adjusted well to peeing in the rain under an umbrella. But, We had terrible storms last night, so I brought Ginger in around 10 PM and put the others in the shed. After the storms passed put her back in her dog house-kennel again. (around 5 AM) It was fairly warm last night (50's). I overslept because I was so tired and the electric had gone out so my alarms didnt go off. I took today off work again, as I ended up again with little sleep last night; I am pretty useless on my job unless I am in good shape mentally, its very 'multi-tasked' as they say nowadays. Fortunately I have an understanding boss and co-workers

Ginger 'ran' with the pack this AM, all the way down the hill and back up (we didnt make the full circuit of the property). Fed her in the pens with the others, after an hour let them out; Ginger came inside. Very high winds today but not very cold. The other dogs all are very solicitous, even DB, not pushing her. We had several brief excursions outside with the other dogs, and a van ride, I fed her as usual WITH the others, left them in their pens this evening 'as usual'. I then went and brought her in (cause I have to do medications at 8.) I wanted us to have a good day today. We did.

The vet office called, I'd thought I was supposed to take her in tomorrow at 10, now they say 'drop her off' between 730 and 9; I explained AGAIN that I want to know what the bloodwork is before deciding whether to proceed with the Cytoxan and they said they would call.

No comments:

Post a Comment