Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sunday Jan.31

Sun Jan.31
A beautiful Sunday! Very cold last night, put all dogs in heated shed in their crates. Ginger got through the night OK, one accident in her crate (did have pee pads but she had pushed it up to one side, of course) I think she'd have been fine in her heated dog house, but, the others don't have heated doghouses, and I like to put them in the shed if below 20 degrees, and I didnt want to leave Ginger out in the kennel area by herself.

Had a brief (very brief, it was still about 21 degrees) morning run run, kenneled,fed, let Ginger back inside, gave her AM meds, went to church (beautiful service, a double christening!). When returned, had another run, this time neighbor's little Jack Russell showed up (she can get through my fence) and ran with us. Ginger full of vitality, made a 3/4 circuit of the property, even down to the woods. Let her back inside, she napped, then ate some more. Took all dogs for van ride in afternoon, got back around dark, kenneled and fed, then let Ginger back in for evening meds. She's now asleep on the couch. My husband took some photos this afternoon (and surprised me with some he'd taken of Ginger mid week!) which came out pretty good (if you ignore the funny looking old lady in her red hoodie) I wanted one of Ginger running, but the camera didnt cooperate (well, actually, the lens got wet when my husband threw the ball for Snoopy into one of the drainage ponds and she shok herself dry while he was trying to take a snapshot..... maybe tomorrow he can get one of Ginger running (while I'm at work).

A good day! Thank you, Lord, and thank all of you for continuing to pray for my beautiful red girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment