Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Feb.21

Another beautiful springlike day! Great AM run, gave Ginger meds, gave DB meds (for her infected nose), fed and kenneled all, went to church. After church, another long run, then naps for dogs (Ginger inside, others on porch)  while I did wash and other necessary but boring jobs. Husband got some nice pictures of the dogs (and me) on the porch in the beautiful SC sunshine, which I've posted on Ginger's blog and Facebook... he missed a great picture of Ginger running full tilt across the property, ears streaming ... but I have it in my heart forever. Later in afternoon, all dogs helped me prune trees, by moving the branches from the piles I put them in and scattering them more artistically ... the little trailer I tow behind my mower to collect branches had a flat tire, so I had thought I'll just make piles and pick up later. Oh, well.

Ginger's appetite is still ravenous, her spirits high, her outlook cheerful, enjoying each minute of each day. I have now had her back from the hospital for a month and 2 days .... God is good.

Thank you for your continued support, prayers, and messages of hope ... bless each and every one of you for your patience with my rambling and your compassion for my sweet red girl.
-----
Mary Lou
DB,Banshee,Ginger and Snoopy(dogs)
Damcat
Callie in spirit (04/90-06/07)
http://marylouandcompanions.blogspot.com/
http://gingeroftheflyingears.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment