Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sunday Jan.24

Sun Jan 24

Brief because I keep losing Internet due to weather. Ginger is still
about the same, bright, loving, cheerful, but very weak, can trot but
not run, eating ravenously (the prednisone). Had some interactions
with the other dogs today, went for a trot down the hill with Snoopy
(and then slept a long time). I've fed her in her pen next to the
others, let her out once, very briefly, on the way to the pens with
the other 3. She wants to run with the others so badly, but I am
afraid because she is so frail. I have put her in her pen tonight
(each dog has a separate pen with doghouse under a carport cover) as
she has to go out to pee every hour or two 9max) and its raining, and
there is no covered area near my trailer. Also, frankly, I dont think
my husband or I can go another night with no sleep (I had not realized
the pred would have SUCH an effect on peeing, I thought well maybe 4
hours, but every hour?)

Thank you all for your continued love, prayers and support. I KNOW it
is helping me, and I believe helping Ginger also.

No comments:

Post a Comment