Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Feb.23

Dense fog this AM, but still not cold, let dogs out, gave Ginger AM
meds, then for a run in the fog (always interesting, as the dogs
disappear and then suddenly reappear at my side) .... fed and kenneled all, went to work. Ginger lively, cheerful, ravenous. After fog lifted, dogs stayed out most of day with husband and worker, husband  reports Ginger 'disappeared', looked all over for her, she'd managed to slip inside (possibly when he'd reached back through the trailer door for his tractor key) and was snoozing on the couch.... a beautiful day, sunny, in the 70's ... Supposed to rain and turn cold again tomorrow, but today was lovely. Got home in time for a before supper run, brushed all dogs (DB's nose is definitely healing) fed and  kenneled at nightfall (getting chillier already!)

The fleeces from Granny Sam arrived today ... a little big for my
girl, but nice and warm and one is a cool leopard print, that looks
great on Ginger... if anyone of y'all who is physically near me knows
how to sew, has a sewing machine, or knows someone who does, give me a holler ... I think they'd be easy to 'take in' (my sewing skills are now limited to replacing buttons, though a million years ago I did take Home-Ec (wonder what they call it nowadays, or if they still have it?)

Will bring Ginger inside soon for evening meds and snacks (going to give her a bit extra tonight, trying to 'build her up' for the WNC
drop on the 7th day ( no one advised me to do this, but it makes sense to me, and hey, couldn't hurt, right?) also need to go to bed earlier, as have to be in Columbia for a 9AM hearing.

I am so glad these updates bring pleasure to y'all, thank you for your continued prayers and support!



--
Mary Lou
DB,Banshee,Ginger and Snoopy(dogs)
Damcat
Callie in spirit (04/90-06/07)
http://marylouandcompanions.blogspot.com/
http://gingeroftheflyingears.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment